Why Anthony & Dodge?
- We’re growing and need a hands-on team player to take us even further.
- We’re excited to hear new ideas and a fresh perspective.
- You’ll have an easy commute on the North Shore – no sitting in traffic
- We provide a friendly working environment and an open door policy
- Excellent career growth opportunity
Anthony & Dodge is a full-service, progressive public accounting firm located north of Boston. Our firm has been providing consulting, tax, and accounting services to individuals and businesses for over thirty years. We believe in a hands-on approach which translates into an intimate knowledge of our client’s personal and business financial and tax needs. We are currently seeking self-motivated, highly-organized, team players with recent experience in public accounting to lead tax and accounting engagements.
- Work directly with clients while developing and cultivating professional client relationships.
- Prepare tax returns and provide tax compliance and consulting services for individuals, businesses, & non-profit organizations.
- Complete financial statement review and compilation engagements including financial statement preparation.
- Research accounting and tax matters and analyze complex tax situations.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years of recent public accounting experience
- CPA license or on track preferred
- Prior experience preparing complex individual and business tax returns
- Experience with financial statement reviews and compilations
- Detail-oriented with strong communication, organizational, analytical, client service, and PC skills including MS Office, & QuickBooks software proficiency
- ProSytem fx software proficiency, including Tax and Practice Management
- Availability to work overtime, when needed, during peak times of the year
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive full benefits package, professional growth opportunity, access to a wide range of experience, industries, & assignments and a caring team approach in a friendly, flexible and collaborative work environment.
If you are looking to learn more about becoming a key part of our team and provide personal, professional client service, please complete and submit your information below.
Anthony & Dodge is an Equal Opportunity Employer.